Wednesday, March 14, 2012

He is My Son

Most of the time, I hear how much James and Zack look alike. Not only do they look alike, but Zack also has a rather laid back personality, just like his daddy. I'm ok with the fact that Zack seems to be a clone of James. After being pregnant for 9 months and that whole childbirth thing, I know that Zack is related to me, even if he looks and acts 100% like his father.

Today, however, I realized two ways in which it's very clear that he's my son.

1. He leaves lights on when he leaves the room. I do this all the time, and it makes James crazy.

2. He can't stand it when cabinets are left open in the kitchen. James often leaves cabinets open, which drives me crazy. Today, a cabinet was open, and Zack yelled door over and over and over again until I shut it.

Yup, he's my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment