Back in August, we bought Zack a twin bed. I even made him a quilt to go on this new bed. He has yet to actually use this quilt as it's intended to be used. He mostly freaks out if we try and cover him with it. So, he sleeps on top of it. But, as of late, he hasn't been using his bed for it's intended purposes either.
Some nights, we will peek in at him and find him sprawled out in the middle of his rug, cuddling with a blanket. Sometimes he will take all the stuffed animals off his bed and create himself a nest in the middle of the floor.
Then, there are times when he goes for the really uncomfortable position. Such as halfway out of his room, with his head on the hard tile floor. Though he did manage to take a 3 hour nap that way.
Just a few days ago I found him sound asleep in his little armchair. His legs were hanging off it, and his face was smashed into an airplane toy. Ouch.
I'm guessing (and hoping!) that someday he will realize that beds are more comfortable than the floor/chair/hallway. Until then, I suppose it will just sit there and look nice, and get used on a few rare occasions.
No comments:
Post a Comment