Friday, February 18, 2011

Blogging??

I think blogs are fun...and I think it would be fun for me to have a blog. So, I'm gonna give it a go. It will probably be incredibly boring, and I will be the only one who reads it, but that's quite alright.

I'm trying to think of something interesting to say, but I'm realizing that while I find my life incredibly interesting, most other people might not. I enjoy running, which most people just don't understand. I'm running a half marathon at the end of March with good ole Brandon and Alexis. They've been much better at training than I have been. Today they went on a 10 mile run...I did not. I took Zack to a doctors appointment. I hope I don't get toasted.

When I'm out running, I like to say hi to the other runners and walkers, especially the ones who are grumpy and trying their hardest not to make eye contact. I also attempt to have conversations with Zack, who's chilling in the jogging stroller. That kid is only 9 months old, and he's already been on a 12 mile run. Incredible.

So there you have it. My first blog post. And it's about absolutely nothing.

In other exciting news, Zack weighs a little over 18lbs and is a little over 30inches tall. The doctor verified that he is indeed tall and skinny, and that yes, it will be hard to find pants that fit him.

1 comment:

  1. Just like his dad - tall and skinny.

    Huzzah for you running marathons and half-marathons!

    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete