Seriously, I cannot believe how genius my child is. I'm constantly amazed that he's not even 11 months old and does so many incredible things.
Today, for example, he was playing with the doggie door. It's one of his favorite past times. Every time mama's not looking, he's at the back door, playing with that amazing clear plastic flap. We are not big fans of the wee one playing with the doggie door, as it's only a matter of time before he figures out he can crawl OUT the doggie door (it is surprising he hasn't figured it out yet, seeing as how he's pretty much a genius). Plus, we just replaced the flap. We would prefer it if Zack didn't rip this one off, like he attempted to do with the last one.
But, I digress (or spiderweb, as some like to call it). Getting back to today's story of the amazingly advanced baby...today, when I sat down to try and eat my lunch, Zack heads right to the doggie door and begins playing. Big shocker there. So, I say "Zackary, no, we don't play with the doggie door." His response?? A big smile and he throws in a wave, just to melt my heart. .25 seconds later, he's once again playing with the amazing plastic flap. I, once again, say, "Zackary, no, we don't play with the doggie door." His response, the same smile and that heart melting wave.
He's already weaseling himself out of trouble. Oh. My. Goodness. Stop melting my heart so we can teach you some manners!
I should probably start running again so I can write about something other than this little boy who has stolen his parent's hearts. He's the perfect boy, I think we'll keep him.
No comments:
Post a Comment