Saturday, June 18, 2011

A different kind of favorite

My recent "favorite" post seems to have stirred up some controversy with one Brandon. He wonders why he didn't make the list.

Mostly because he's not my husband and I'm not madly in love with him and I didn't just celebrate 7 years of marriage with him. But, whatever. Small, very minor, detail. But I do appreciate Brandon. He has the whitest shoes a person could ever possibly have. And he makes my friend Alexis very happy. He also makes gorilla noises while racing me up La Cananda, and he's surely my favorite cyclist.

He's also a great friend for James, who is my favorite. James and Brandon seem to always be planning their next great adventure (where B will wear his black shoes cause the white ones would get far too dirty and make him grumpy). Those boys are good for one another. So thank you Brandon, for being my husband's favorite friend. Brandon, we look forward to celebrating many more years of friendship with you and Alexis.

No comments:

Post a Comment