After depressing myself, talking about my Walter dog, I feel like I need to write about something a bit happier, and about things that make me smile.
Two Sunday's ago, Zack colored on the floor and wall in the church nursery. Last Sunday he managed to sneak a toy into his diaper bag (ok, he stole a toy, it just sounds nicer to say he snuck it home). We will be taking that back tomorrow. Maybe we need to start tithing more. We will designate our funds to go directly to the NE105 classroom, for cleanup and toy replacement. Despite being a vandal, and a thief, and wanting to climb the front of the fridge like it's a rock climbing wall, Zack makes us laugh, and we want 10 more just like him.
Today we went on a family run. James is planning on running the Tucson Marathon in December. I am planning on cheering him on. Today he needed to run 14 miles. Zack and I joined him for the first 7 miles. From a distance, we saw a man riding his bike, with his pet monkey on his shoulder. James saw this same guy last week. The monkey wears goggles. I need to see this up close. And, I might also get "Karen the Friendly Runner" on the bike riding monkey owner, and ask him lots of questions about his pet choice. How many people have pet monkeys? And how many of these people take them on bike rides?
AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!! I can't believe I almost forgot to blog about this! The exciting news in our life! The house next door is finally on the market! James came home on Tuesday (when I was a weeping wife), and asked me why I didn't tell him there was a for sale sign up in front of the house next door. We then took a family trip out front to all look at the sign together. We're gonna have neighbors! Yippee!
I think that's enough happy nonsense for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment