Uh-oh happens to be one of Zack's favorite expressions. He says it all the time. Right now, I'm having an "uh-oh" moment. BSF is starting up again next Tuesday after our Christmas and New Year's break. I was going to call all of my ladies today to remind them about this, but when I went to go find my folder with all of my information I couldn't find it....I'm fairly certain the smallest member of the family has something to do with this. But he's napping right now, so I can't ask him where it is. I fear he may have thrown it away. When he's not saying "uh-oh" he's saying "way" and taking something to the garbage can to throw it away. Every time that we've caught him throwing stuff away it has all been appropriate stuff. But, of course, the one time you don't catch him is the time he's throwing away something that's quite necessary. Once he wakes up I will ask him where my blue folder is. He will most likely shake his head no at me and ask for some milk. But I'm still going to try. Then I will look in his room. Who knows what will show up there. My search so far has only turned up one snack cup in the hall closet. That's not where we keep snack cups.
Thankfully, I have every one's phone number saved in my phone and I was still able to make my phone calls. I would still like to know where that folder is though....and we should probably get back into the habit of locking the pantry door to help prevent a certain, sweet boy from throwing too much stuff away.
No comments:
Post a Comment