Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Annnndddddddd, I'm Pregnant.

And that, is VERY exciting news in our household!  Waaaaaaaaaaay more exciting than new neighbors! We are so incredibly blessed.

The past couple of months have been very long, just ask James!!!  He took over full duty of grocery shopping, housework, and pretty much everything else while I sat on the couch in a daze.  It's been amazing, how incredibly tired I've been.  I remember being tired when I was pregnant with Zack, but I would take 20 minute power naps and be good to go.  I was so crazy tired that I was taking hour to two hour long naps nearly every day, and sleeping 9 hours at night!  And, even with all that sleep, I barely had the energy to get up off the couch to get myself a glass of water.  Sending a text message fatigued me (both physically and mentally, I think I forgot how to think for a while there!), I'm not too sure how exactly I completed my BSF lessons during this time...I sure don't remember much!  Add to that fatigue everybody's favorite, nausea.  And then you've got yourself one very useless Karen.  Poor sweet Zack, I felt so guilty on so many occasions, cause I was such a boring mom!!  Up until a couple of months ago, he hadn't really watched TV.  He's now addicted to the movie Cars.  He loves Mater.  A lot.  And tells me "watch Cars" while pointing to the TV at least 5 times a day.  We've got to work on this addiction. 

Thankfully I'm getting my energy back, and I've only got a teensie bit of nausea left, which I'm very excited about!! 

We are looking forward to November, when we will get to meet this sweet little person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment