Monday, May 7, 2012

Finally!!

It's the exciting news you've all been waiting for!  We have neighbors!!!! 

The house next door has been empty since shortly after our sweet little Zack was born.  James and I have been able to live as if we were private investigators, spying on the [vacant] house next door.  It was empty with no signs of life for well over a year, and then finally last fall it was put up on the market. 

Well, after 160 thousand years (give or take a few) of being on the market, someone bought it, and moved in!! 

I'm not sure if the owners are the people who witness Walter in the backyard wearing James' underwear around his neck or not, but James did talk with the guy this past weekend, and found out that they think Walter (and his barking) is cute.

And, that's about all I've got on the exciting news home front.  If you must, sit on the edge of your seats for a while until I can come up with something else to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment