I never knew what a valuable resource YouTube could be until now.
Our sweet little boy has quite the fascination with trucks. Fire trucks and garbage trucks are at the top of his list, followed by bulldozers and dump trucks. I find myself driving through construction zones on purpose, just so Zack can see these big trucks.
We've recently discovered the joys of garbage truck videos, as well as firetruck videos on YouTube. I'm not all that surprised at the huge number of firetruck videos, there are firetruck parades after all. But the sheer number of videos of garbage trucks picking up garbage amazes me. These garbage truck videos also amaze Zack. Seriously, endless entertainment for the 2 year old. These videos are going to come in very, very handy once we've got ourselves a new baby in the house.
Last night Zack and James were watching garbage truck videos together. The differences in their reactions was hilarious. Zack is excited about the different colors of garbage trucks, and he seems to really enjoy it when it's raining in the videos. James, however, talks about how inefficient some of the garbage trucks are, and wonders how many garbage men fall off the back of garbage trucks every year.
I love my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment