I was going to do one of those crazy blogs where people take a picture of every step of the way...you know, all the ingredients, the pile of diced onions, whatever it is cooking on the stove etc. Of course, this all takes place in a spotless kitchen, with a vase of fresh flowers. Ummmmmm, yeah. Not reality in my house! Who has time for that!?! People who don't sleep, I guess.
So, my kitchen looks like it exploded, but I successfully made chicken enchiladas (one batch with red sauce (for Becky and JL), and one with green sauce for us), 2 Mexican Casseroles, and 2 batches of cheesy potatoes. Tomorrow I will whip up some Tabbouleh and we will set out across town to deliver the meals and spend time with the family.
While I didn't take pictures of every step along the way I did manage to capture my now very full fridge.

Hopefully they've got room in their freezer!
No comments:
Post a Comment