Friday, March 25, 2011

Yet another conversation with James

James grilled us hamburgers for dinner tonight. We live a pretty exciting life, and this was our dinner conversation.

Me: Good burgers.

James: Yeah. Do you think I can have another one?

Me: I guess, maybe just a small one. We also have cookies that you are probably going to want to eat later.

James: Well, it's all natural beef.

Me: It's lean beef.

James: And all natural.

Me: It's from Harris Ranch.

James: I've heard bad things about them. They kill their animals.


Hahaha....that man is hilarious!!! I sure do love him. There is never a dull moment around here. And, just a clarification. James does not normally "ask" permission to eat. He just completed (and won!) a weight loss challenge with some of his friends. Now that he's lost all the weight he gained while I was pregnant, he wants to maintain his current weight. If he goes back to his old eating habits (2 hamburgers at a time, a milkshake a day, etc) he's not going to maintain his weight very well. I serve as his dietitian and food advisor from time to time.

Speaking of weight loss, Walter, the best beagle ever, has also shed a few pounds over the course of the past year. It's pretty amazing that he has actually lost weight, considering the number of cheese sticks, goldfish, and cheerios Zack has fed him. We think he was inspired by James.

No comments:

Post a Comment