Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Favorite

Zack. He's one of my favorites. James and I love that little guy more and more each day. It's amazing.

In the past week or so he has done the following:

-Taken his first steps. He could walk everywhere if he wanted to. He just doesn't want to.
-Given himself a little bit of a black eye. When you hide behind the curtains and then come crawling out at full speed while the curtain is still on your head you can't see things like the chair that has been there since the day you were born. Ouch.
-Said "Mama" and was actually referring to me. (Awwwwwwww)
-Broke his first sippy cup. It was only a matter of time with the way he tosses them off his tray when he is done. Or when he simply feels as though it's no longer necessary to have it on his tray. Really, he needs no reason to toss the cup over. He doesn't even laugh or anything when he tosses it. I think he simply doesn't want it in his sight, so he tosses it overboard.
-Ate chocolate. He liked it.
-Learned the sign for "more". Only he seems to use it to say "give me that."

I am sure there are a million other wonderful things he has done, I just can't seem to remember them.

In other exciting news, Walter turned 8 this past week. We celebrated by giving him carrot sticks and cheerios. What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment