Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pump It Up

Lately, Zack has been extra heavy in the jogging stroller. I noticed that the back tires were getting a little flat, and I thought to myself surely that's what was making it so much heavier. Then I decided it was just wishful thinking, and that even if I were to pump the tires up it wouldn't make a difference, Zack would still be heavy. I felt like it also gave me a good reason to complain about how heavy the stroller was. Then the other day James pushed the jogging stroller and he said how much harder it was to push with the flat tires. My theory had been validated by someone much smarter than me!

So this morning I pump up the tires and go for a run. Zack was at least 100 pounds lighter. Seriously, I should have done that 20 miles ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment