There's something exciting going on in our life. It seems like it's all we can talk about. Some big changes are about to happen.
You see, the house next to us has been sitting empty for over a year. We had some super nice neighbors, and one day, they were no longer our neighbors. And ever since that day, we've been "super nice neighbor"-less. A couple of weeks ago Zack and I were out and about. When we came home there was a truck parked out front, and the garage door was open! I hardly knew what to do with myself. I immediately called James, and informed him of the situation. The play house was being taken down! And, people were inside, cleaning!! A couple of days ago, we noticed a building permit of some sort taped to the electrical box.
Just the other day James said that the day a "FOR SALE" sign goes up in front of the house it will be all we can talk about. I'm telling ya, we lead an exciting life! We need to get out more. However, a cutie pie little boy who goes to bed at 6:30 every night doesn't allow for much of a social life. But, really, that's quite alright with us. We love that little guy, and all the excitement that comes with being his parents. Speaking of that little guy, today I heard myself tell him, "Zack, we don't color on the dog." Some days the things that come out of my mouth just amaze me. But, Zack thought Walt might look good if he was a purple dog, and I needed to explain that crayons and beagles don't go together.
And, by a quick show of hands, who assumed that a blog titled "Exciting News in Our Life" had something to do with a baby? Come on, friends! If there was something as exciting as a baby I would share that news in a more personal way, such as through a text message, or maybe even a g-chat. And, clearly we've got our hands full with our little man who attempts to color the dog. For now, the possibility of new neighbors is enough excitement for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment