![]() |
| Ocean Beach |
We rented a little house in Ocean Beach, which we shared with Brandon, Alexis, and their two boys. From the pictures online, it appeared as though it was going to be quite cozy. But, it was within our budget and only a block away from the ocean. I was actually surprised at how big the house was. It was still only a 2 bedroom, but the common living area was much bigger than I thought it was going to be, and the back and front yards had enough space for 3 boys to play in. And, it was a block away from the ocean...maybe a five minute walk to the beach. Can't beat that! James and I would for sure go back here.
Since we were going to be super close to Sea World, we got week long passes to Sea World. Zack is pretty much clueless about sea life (we do live in the desert, after all), so we decided that we would get some books from the library about dolphins and whales with the hope that he would be excited for these new animals at Sea World. Zack also picked out a book about sea lions, which he referred to as the "bunny book." He really enjoyed this bunny book, and we also memorized a book about Firefighter Frank, but learned nothing about sea life. He still did enjoy seeing some of the fish at Sea World. He was bored out of his mind watching the dolphin show (but so were most of the adults in the group), and clapped a lot during the Shamu show. James got to touch a dolphin, and Brandon did not. This made Brandon very, very sad.
![]() |
| Churro Eating |
![]() |
| Watching Sea Lions |
I had wedding duties 3 of the days, so James hung out with the wee man and the friends while I helped Paige prep for her big day. The wedding was so beautiful and we couldn't be happier for Paige and Tom! And, I can officially say I've been a pregnant bridesmaid! My dress was the perfect dress for a pregnant lady, and the lady who altered it says she can size it down to my non-pregnant size when I'm done growing this sweet little human.
![]() |
| One of the few pics we took at the wedding |
The highlights of the trip for me were:
Paige and Tom getting married.
Playing on the beach with my sweet family.
Zack talking about Aunt Paige.
Zack loving his new Shamu.
The sugar high dance party the 3 little boys put on for us.
Going to Balboa Park.
Zack rubbing my belly and telling me "baby, belly."
![]() |
| My 2 favorite guys at Balboa Park |






No comments:
Post a Comment