Thursday, May 19, 2011

Running Lessons Learned

I learned three valuable lessons this week, all running related.

1. Your child, who seems to be completely refusing to drink milk out of a sippy cup, will actually drink milk out of this cup, when he is strapped into the jogging stroller as his mom runs laps around the neighborhood. You will even run further than you had originally planned to allow him more drinking time.

2. When your white running hat is a bit on the stinky-it-really-really-should-have-been-washed-20-miles-ago, washing it in the bathroom sink is a good idea. However, if you decide that you want to make it extra white and you dump some bleach in the sink along with the laundry soap, the black Nike Swoosh will also be bleached. It turns brown. I am not sure if soaking the hat for 3 hours had anything to do with this, but I got a little sidetracked.




3. A black sharpie does wonders for a brown Nike Swoosh.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh :) I like both the brown swoosh and the black one!

    ReplyDelete