Friday, May 13, 2011

What Will the Neighbors Think??

This morning, around 7:45, while still in my pajamas, I put on my tennis shoes and headed out to the back yard to vacuum the grass. While I was out there tending to the grass, I wondered to myself what the neighbors would think if they saw me in my yard, wearing tennis shoes with my pajamas. As previously mentioned on my blog, I haven't always made the best shoe choices. Once again, today was one of those days.

You might be thinking to yourself, "ummmmmmmmmm, Karen, you were vacuuming grass. I don't think anyone is going to notice your outfit." My response to you would be, "have you seen how green my grass is?? Clearly grass that green cannot be real. Especially not in the desert."

Thankfully the neighbors all remained in their houses for the duration of the grass vacuuming and I was not spotted by anyone other than James, Zack and Walter. Thankfully they will love me no matter my outfit choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment