Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why thank you, Zackary.

I would like to publicly thank my son for a very sweet gift he has given me.

I read that pregnancy can make your feet grow. This was confirmed when I bought my new running shoes. In size 10. Yes, I now wear a size 10 running shoe.

I tried on my usual 9.5 and they felt a little sung. So, I asked to try on a size 10. Perfect fit. It might not be entirely Zackary's fault. It is a brand new model of my favorite shoe (Asics Gel Numbus). The sales guy said that sometimes when they come out with a new model the sizing is a bit different. I would like to think that is the reason I'm now sporting a size 10....but really, I don't think I can.

Oh well, at least they make me look fast. Wait, that's because I AM fast....hahaha.

So thank you Zackary, for giving me big feet. And thank you for the extra workout that I get every time I take you running.

No comments:

Post a Comment